Field Service Engineer
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Daejeon
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
The role “”Field Service Engineer” will be part of the EKR Service Team reporting to the Service Team Lead . This position is to perform mechanical service/maintenance and repair work for instrument assigned and satisfy customers by performing work to high level of quality in an efficient manner.
Execution of Service Plan
- Implement service plan strategy on the customers including wholesalers
- Execute service activities including repairing, maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and warranty claim.
- Technical communication with the customers
- Handling of installation, upgrading software, refurbishing device
- Using of CRM software under company SOP basis
- Selling and promoting Service Products
Performing of Customer Satisfaction and Finding of new customers
- Receiving and Solving the Problem from the customers
- Maintaining effort to increase the service quality
- Training customers/dealers service products.
Development and study of Service Skill
- Study and practice on Service manual
- Teaching and coaching for others engineer
- Practice on using tools, measuring devices and consumables.
- Development of technical service skill and problem solving
- Report to team leader & service manager about result and plan of the work
- Service report including repairing & service product to the customers
- Report about spare part and service revenue
- Report daily, weekly, monthly and yearly about none-routine work.
- Making Annual Dialog and evaluation by manager.
- Attending the weekly service meeting and sharing information and suggesting opinion
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Science, Electronic Engineering or related subject is considered an advantage.
- 1 - 3 years professional experience in the mechanical engineering field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, percentages, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and operate under pressure and team player
- Able to travel when required. Valid Passport required to allow for international travel for training/meetings.
- Based in local area such as DaeJeon, KwangJu, DaeGu, Pusan ,SuWon or other city after attend training in Seoul office. Possibility based at home-office.
- Candidate must be able to live and work in South Korea.
Effectively demonstrates Eppendorf’s key competencies in the following ways:
- Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Your Benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Long service award recognition
- We provide medical check-up and life insurance coverage
- Cafeteria point
- Attractive employee benefits.
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830