Inside Sales Specialist
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Sydney
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
The position of Inside Sales Specialist will be part of the Inside Sales team within the Australia and New Zealand Zone and will report to the Area Head of Sales Support and Order Processing. This position is responsible for achieving sales targets through inside sales activities. Insides Sales consists of sales that are handled remotely through the use of phone, email, and marketing communication. Inside Sales Specialists will be focused on developing sales in selected customers based on size, location and market segementation.
- Achieve Sales targets
- Develop increased sales in selected accounts using activities such as telephone calls, emails, and marketing communication
- Drive product sales by focusing on geographic regions or marketing segments which are not covered by sales reps or by complementing sales rep efforts on targeted customers
- Increase daily touch points with customers to better penetrate underperforming segments
- Follow up with existing customers to increase volume and improve customer relationships through improved communication
- Conduct presentations and demos with relevant customers through remote communications platforms such as Webex and Skype
- Provide regular quotations and product information to customers
- Visit customers where opportunties justify to establish and develop sales relationships
- Work with Sales and Operational Marketing when agreed to assist with lead development
- Work with Sales Support and Order Processing to uncover customers and opportunites to develop more business in
- Utilise existing install base to develop additional service revenue in selected market segments and customers
- Utilise available social media platforms and operational marketing programt to improve overall customer engagement in selected customer groups or market segements
- Leverage use of CRM processes and data available to create repeat purchases, target new and existing customers and increase sales
- Manage an opportunity pipeline to ensure efficient and effective development and closing of sales
- Submit monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist with the development of the eShop platform within the inside-sales customer groups or market segements
- Establish an exceptional overall customer expierence/journey in selected account
- Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or related subjected are beneficial.
- 2-3 years’ professional experience in the field of sales or marketing, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of life science/laboratory product portfolio is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of CRM and Eppendorf IT systems is considered an advantage
- Previous sales training is considered an advantage
- Strong Excel and Word Skills, excellent negotiation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results Driven, customer focused attitude and Innovative
- Ability to multi-task, operate under pressure, team player
- Drive license required and travel may be necessary
- Head office in Sydney but remote work location will be considered.
- Candidate must be able to live and work in Australia
Effectively demonstrates Eppendorf’s key competencies in the following ways:
- Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Your Benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits.
- Attractive performance bonus.
- Long service award recognition.
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830