Head of Market Quality Management m/f/d
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You support our European Sales- and Service Organization, having an effective quality management system according to ISO 9001, 17025, 13485.
- You are leading the great European team of local Quality Managers within a matrix organization.
- You serve as Project Manager within global and cross-functional teams to shape corporate quality processes for the global sales- and service organization.
- You establish quality process reviews based on lean methodologies.
- You liase with the Global Regulatory Affairs Team to identify market requirements and for submission as well as with the Global Post Market Surveillance Team by being responsible for global complaint review (review uniformity of complaint registrations including data cleaning, correction and clustering)
- You have successfully completed a master degree in natural science / engineering and have at least 5 years professional experience in the field of QM - preferred in 13485 environments.
- You have experience in process optimization and implementing related methodologies within QM application.
- Ideally you have experience in the Life Science or Medical Device industry.
- You have sound German and English language skills.
Your Benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.