Head of Global Quality Management (m/f/d)
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible to ensure and further develop compliance and effectiveness regarding ISO 9001, 13485, 17025 and US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 within the QM matrix organization.
- You are leading the Corporate Quality Management group.
- You drive the development of Eppendorf’s global Quality Management System.
- You define, implement and disseminate Quality tools, -processes, -systems to support appropriate execution of the quality system.
- It is your role to be the representative of the Quality department towards external authority inspections and client audits (Management Representative acc. to 13485).
- You have successfully completed a master degree in natural science / engineering and have at least 5 years professional experience in the field of Quality Management within the Life Science or Medical Device industry.
- You have deep knowledge in Q-Systems ISO 9001, 17025, 13485, US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Quality Systems Regulations.
- You have experience with the design and implementation of Quality Systems and business processes in a corporate Quality role.
- You have leadership experience – preferred in a matrix organization.
- You have sound German and English language skills.
Your Benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human iving conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.