Project Manager OEM (m/f/d)
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You manage a portfolio of projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are responsible to coordinate the global launch of new products and support the sales and marketing efforts on site as well as maintaining contact with users and opinion leaders in relevant market segments.
- You define and prioritize all necessary activities in cooperation with the respective marketing and sales functions according to the strategic marketing plan.
- You support the Business Manager in assessing product ideas and developing product definitions.
- You analyze the success of the product and product quality and make sure we are in line with our plan.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in natural science, preferred in biology, biochemistry or biotechnology.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Project Management in Life Science industry and are used to work with cross-functional teams.
- You understand the requirements in regulated environments (e.g. ISO 9001, 13485).
- You have sound German and English language skills.
- You are able to work under pressure and are ready to take on responsibility.
Your Benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours in a responsible manner.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- At our location in Hamburg you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.