Application Specialist (m/f/d) Sample Management
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will be the expert for electronic lab notebooks & sample (storage) management within the applications department.
- You will be the interface to customers to understand and evaluate requirements and needs regarding digitalization and documentation.
- You will closely collaborate with internal and external development teams.
- You will support business and marketing with application, market and competitor knowledge.
- You will do trainings for internal and external sales partners.
- You have a degree in a life science (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology).
- You have at least two years of experience within life science industry (experience in biobanking or related field would be a plus).
- You have gained first experience working with electronic lab notebooks and/or sample management software/LIMS systems.
- Ideally you have some experiences working in regulated environments (GMP / GLP etc.).
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.