Service Dispatch Scheduler
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Take service requests from Tech Support and/or Customers via phone or emails for customers needing on-site service.
- Scheduling of all Field Service Engineer (FSE) workload for assigned region in accordance with customer requirements and priorities.
- Develop and maintain clear and concise communications with, end user customers, Area Service Managers (ASMs), Field Service employees, and other internal Eppendorf service personnel.
- Assist FSE and Area Service Manager (ASMs) as required with management of call assignments, including rescheduling and re-dispatching tickets, to ensure the best response time and customer satisfaction; this includes adherence to any requirements for Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Together with the ASM help maintain a master schedule of FSE Training, Vacation, personal time off (PTO) days to ensure sufficient FSE resources are available to match the customer demands.
- Communicate with customers to ensure equipment delivery, 3rd party set-up personnel, and FSEs are coordinated to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up with billable customers on POs or payments prior to the FSEs on-site service.
- Life science industry experience desirable
- Skilled in project and budget management
- Experience analyzing data and developing actions
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Monitor and proactively follow up on open tickets, scheduling requests, and open service activities
- Create service ticket in the CRM system if one has not already been created via Tech Support.
- Good knowledge of the life science industry (competition, service products & business models, customer segments) considered ideal
- An Associate’s Degree in Business, Science, Marketing or Communications and/or 2 to 5 years of related experience in service, logistics or manufacturing.
- Experience in business relevant service and administrative tasks; understanding of key customer satisfaction drivers.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Good business acumen
- Networking skills (internal and external)
- Motivational and coaching skills
- Excellent English skills
- Systematic, analytical and structured approach of challenges
- Persuasiveness and assertiveness (also in complex matrix organizations)
- Readiness to take on responsibility, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality driven
Effectively demonstrates Eppendorf’s key competencies in the following ways:
- Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful