- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
Act as sole contributor for development, maintenance, support and coordination of all new and existing regulatory compliance program requirements, including ASME, ETL/UL, CE, 21 CFR 11, EN-61326-1, FCC, REACH, Conflict Minerals Reporting, California Proposition 65, 61010-1 for safety and any other applicable regulations, and maintains all regulatory documentation for lab and biotechnology products.
Continuously monitors and evaluates international regulatory requirements for their relevance to lab and bioprocess products developed by EMC and the countries in which these products are sold
Complies with ISO standards 9001 and 13485, corporate, and local policies and procedures as applicable, and assists in the development and maintenance of the QM system.
Responsible for participating in New Product Development team projects regarding regulatory requirement development, compliance testing plan development, and test execution.
Develops and conducts electrical EMC/EMI testing for products as appropriate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent related technical experience
Thorough working knowledge of regulatory standards, including, but not limited to UL, FCC, CE, ETL, CSA, CB Scheme, Machinery Directive, RoHS, REACH, government protection agencies, etc. is required.
Experience conducting testing and developing detailed test plans for Agency Compliance is required.
3-8 years related experience.
· Effectively demonstrates Eppendorf’s key competencies in the following ways:
· Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
· Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
· Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
· Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
· Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
· Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
· Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
· Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
· Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successfulApply now