Sales Support Data & Compliance Specialist
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Selangor
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
The Data and Compliance Specialist will be part of the SSEA Sales Support team reporting to the Sales Support & Order Processing Manager. This position is responsible for supporting the regional needs for Data and Compliance requirements. The focus will be to ensure that we manage all of our data, quality and regulatory requirements to the highest standard.
- Maintain Master Data in both our CRM and ERP systems and ensure that sensitive data is organized and managed in such a way as to enable the organisation to meet business objectives whilst complying to legal and governmental regulations.
- Support and manage the companies regulatory and quality initiatives to ensure compliance to laws, regulations, guidelines and specifications relevant to its business.
- Create procedures for the local business for maintaining and managing Data in both our ERP and CRM systems
- Actively maintain data and perform data clean-up in the CRM and ERP system.
- Act as a gatekeeper for all CRM data
- Provide reporting support for all CRM and ERP data as required
- Assist with the implementation, enhancement, maintenance, and auditing of all quality and regulatory procedures and processes
- Take part in a regional task force to define processes and procedures around our requirements for regulatory and quality
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with external regulators and service providers
- Act to ensure that issues/concerns relating to operational compliance are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved
- Provide administrative support using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. as required in relation to both data compliance requirements
- Work with all internal stakeholders to support all requirements in relation to data and compliance topics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Science or related subject is considered an advantage
- 2-5 years’ professional experience/exposure in/to the field of data management, compliance, quality and regulatory or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems, quality systems, regulatory requirements and project management
- Strong Skills in Word and Excel
- Customer Focused attitude, strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and team player.
Effectively demonstrates Eppendorf’s key competencies in the following ways:
- Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Your Benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830