Application Specialist (m/f/d) Development Laboratory Devices Automation
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You analyse current and future life science workflows and develop solutions for the complete Eppendorf portfolio with a focus on laboratory automation.
- You are responsible to develop application-related requirements and concepts for new products as well as for planning and evaluation of application tests.
- You support the international sales team and end users (e.g. contribution to and execution of trainings and workshops).
- You establish user contacts to track and analyze market trends.
- You design, execute and evaluate international customer tests and surveys.
- You support the marketing strategy including preparation of marketing materials (e.g. application notes and videos, white paper).
- You have an university degree in life sciences (e.g. in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or other).
- You have professional experience in application, sales or marketing of laboratory products and an analytical mindset as well as high customer orientation.
- Ideally you have profound experiences with modern life science methods and laboratory automation as well as experience in product management or development of strategic content.
- You have a very good verbal and written English communication skills.
- You are willing to travel up to 30%.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.