Senior Quality Manager m/f/d
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You serve as Proiect Manager or member within global and cross functional teams to shape corporate Quality processes from development – production – Market & Sell.
- You develop, implement and maintain appropriate Quality process control plans.
- You ensure effective product development quality strategies in collaboration with cross functional project teams.
- You utilize Quality Engineering tools for the effective and efficient development, transfer, and maintenance of products/processes throughout the product lifecycle.
- You ensure the development and validation of appropriate test methods for product and process performance.
- You Manage workflow, processes and internal tools and make recommendations for improvements.
- You hold at a minimum, a BA/BS degree (BS Engineering preferred) or equivalent in a Life Science industry.
- You have profound experience in the QSR/ISO-regulated medical device operation.
- Professional / Technical Experience in quality engineering principles like FME, 8D report and problem-solving skills are part of your profile.
- You are able to continuously assess the effectiveness of functional processes and lead progressive improvement initiatives.
- You have strong collaboration skills, the ability to influence without direct authority and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- You have sound German and English skills.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human iving conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.