- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Technical and/or Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school; and four to six years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience okay
- Five years of experience in related Manufacturing and Quality Assurance environment.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with general industrial processes, such as machining, casting and molding.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Interact with many departments, and have a direct impact on production