Technical Sales and Application Specialist - Automation
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Dubai
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- Drive Automation and complementary Automation workflow product sales in MEA via strong sales and application support activities.
- Achieve MEA Automation sales targets
- Provide direct/hands-on applications and technical support for Automation and complementary Automation workflow products
- Provide direct/hands-on product expertise to move sales opportunities through the sales process in assigned region
- Day-to-day application and technical support of all relevant products within the product portfolio to both end users and dealers.
- Pre-sale application support including workflow analysis, system configuration, assay programming, remote and in-country demos.
- Post-sale application support including remote and in-country support for trouble shooting and programming and validating new protocols.
- Provide training for end users, ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Prudent expense management focused on revenue generation and customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Maintaining and update all relevant customer and application related information in the company CRM database as needed.
- Batchelor of Science in Biology (Molecular Biology preferred)
- Master of Science desirable
- 1-2 years related experience in a laboratory desirable
- 1-3 years in an applications/sales support role is desirable
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830