Junior Team Lead Service (m/f/d) Říčany u Prahy
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Říčany u Prahy
- Job-ID: R4878
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You build up and manage the development of the CZ service organization with all their needs, tasks, certifications, processes and rules according to the Eppendorf strategy and guidelines.
- You maintain the service organization with all tasks including the operational business in accordance with all relevant specifications
- You coordinate the service activities of Eppendorf CZ&SK incl. handling of dealers and service partners
- You work in the service organization as service engineer in field and perform all relevant tasks and reports incl. warehouse management and service administration for requests, warranty and orders for Czech & Slovak Sales and Service Organization
- You perform all relevant task and reports as the Deputy Head of the existing accredited calibration laboratory incl. calibration task if necessary
- You regular work with the required Eppendorf systems (CRM system, academy, ...)
- You have completed higher technical education and possess certification according to regulation no. 50/1978 Coll.
- You have very good oral and written communication skills in both Czech and English
- You ideally have 3 years of professional experience in the service business of life sciences or special laboratory equipment
- You have a class B driving license and are high willing to travel
- You possess ability to learn fast and high level of perception, ideally combined with basic IT knowledge and first experience in dealing with CRM systems
- You have entrepreneurial thinking as well as persistent working methods and high organizational skills, which you will be able to prove in successful setting up and operating a service organization in future
- You are a reliable and conscientious team player with high customer orientation
- You have ideally knowledge of GMP / GLP, QM requirements and standards and ideally possess knowledge of GMP / GLP, QM requirements and ISO standards (9001, 13485, 17025)
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Demanding job in a stable and successful company in a growth Life Science industry
- We offer versatile employee and career development opportunities
- Eppendorf means an appreciative & trust-based corporate culture
- It awaits you a collegial team, in which a lot of emphasis is placed on cooperation and teamwork
- We truly appreciate employee’s performance and offer a competitive total remuneration package incl. bonus system and benefits package (mineral water/coffee/tea for free, 1 additional vacation week, sick days, meal vouchers, contribution to pension and / or life insurance etc)
Please provide us the full application documents (CV, motivation letter, reference letter etc.) in English and Czech language.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Mag. Jitka Schrom,