Key Account Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Montreal, Quebec
- Job-ID: R6536
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Manage multiple accounts as the face of the company to our current and future customers.
- Build and maintain customer relationships with excellent service & support.
- Set up revenue forecasts and meet their targets.
- Accompany and give consultation to customers during each phase of the (after) sale. [pre to post sale]
- Workflow consultation post sale
- Post-sale account nourishment and growth
- Provide product demonstration on-site or online using webinars
- Participate in exhibitions and trade shows, and online events, working with team to reach group quota.
- New business, especially in new untapped areas (geographically and industry sector wise)
- Managing sales cycle in B2B (institution wide deployments) and for individual labs in large organizations, working very closely with potential customers in consultative approach to drive results.
- Take customers out to lunch/dinner/games to strengthen authentic relationships
- Organize on-site events at the customer for product demonstrations and kick-off/training sessions.
- Be involved in online marketing by collaborating with marketers and participating in writing for the target audience.
- Collaborating with customers on Case Studies, and potential co-marketing campaigns when applicable.
- Active LinkedIn Presence
- Constantly stress-test and challenge the software, and give feedback to the IT team.
- Seek feedback from customers, in a collaborative spirit, and report back to IT team
- Seek customization projects with customers, in order to up-sell, and in turn, optimize eLabNext’s capabilities.
- Manage CRM/ERP accounts by keeping an intact audit-trail from first contact to sale and reporting results monthly.
- Maintain close relationships with departments from other offices throughout the country (and headquarters) to strengthen the sales force and maintaining agility.
- Working closely with Sales, Marketing, and IT departments.
- Weekly team meetings, and serving as support for teammates when needed.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
- Experience in sales and account management for Life Science laboratories.
- Degrees in the Business or Life Science field with relevant education and hands-on laboratory experience in the Life Sciences.
- The ability to travel to customer sites on a frequent basis, and a willingness to travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Excellent English skills, written and verbal.
- A customer-oriented and results-driven approach.
- Strong organizational skills and business acumen.
- Great interpersonal skills, high integrity, and respect for colleagues and customers.
- Business Development oriented approach to all potential clients and collaborators.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: