- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R6729
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- • Molding Operator duties and responsibilities.
• Capable of operating more than 1 molding machine and related support equipment, such as assembly robots and packaging cell.
• Clean and grease injection molds.
• Help cover for breaks and lunches.
• Accurately document the necessary quality control measuring checks.
• Data collection of measurements and injection molding counts faults to equipment and down time.
• Packaging and handling of finished goods into shipping containers.
• Monitor Injection molding machine and automation.
WORK HABITS/PERSONAL APPEARANCE
• Attendance record
• Reports to work on time
• Adheres to lunch and break schedules
• Maintains clean and orderly work areas
• Is neat and well groomed
ABILITY TO GET ALONG WITH OTHERS
• Displays a pleasant disposition
• Demonstrates pride in Eppendorf Manufacturing Corporation
• Works well with fellow employees
• Shows interest and enthusiasm for job
• Respects co-workers and supervisor
• Reacts well to discipline
GROWTH AND POTENTIAL
• Shows interest in advancement
• Attempts to learn other areas
• Accepts added responsibility
• Assists co-workers when needed
• Have learned new skills by a qualified trainer and signing off on the training structure.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: