- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R4266
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Assembles mechanical parts and components associated with the Eppendorf product lines.
- Responsible for building an extensive variety of components, including sub-assembly, electrical assembly, mechanical assembly, testing, inspection, prototypes modifications, upgrades and rework in accordance with manufacturing documentation.
- Responsible for packaging all finished goods utilizing all necessary packaging equipment.
- Assist Manufacturing Engineering in the creation, development and revision of assembly documentation.
- Accurately document the necessary quality and inventory control measuring checks.
- Assist in the initial installation, troubleshooting and testing of the new assembly lines and associated equipment.
- Daily setup and startup of assembly lines and other production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and improve product quality, productivity and processes using knowledge of ISO policies and procedures.
- Verify accuracy and quality of finished product.
- Assist in assembly line troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance programs.
- Fill-in for staff vacancies/assist team (i.e. vacations, etc.).
- Perform operational and final inspection for all Bioprocess products in compliance with the standards, using supplied test equipment.
- Must be able to bend, form and thread pipe up to 4 inches in diameter.
- Must be capable and certified to program/operate orbital tube welding equipment.
- Capable of making recommendations to engineering for changes and cost savings.
- Make all necessary transactions required in ERP system.
- Follow ISO 9001 policies and procedures in the performance to the responsibilities outlined in the job description.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- **Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment. **
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: