Mechanical Design Engineer
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 09-07-21
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R2242
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Design, testing and validation of new platform of ULT freezers as well supporting product portfolio improvement focusing on mechanical systems.
- Dive into troubleshooting of mechanical systems of ULT freezers and interface systems for quality improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Follow through market trend and organization effort on medical devices connectivity and efficiency through solid technological platform awareness.
- B Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience on mechanical systems design.
- Proof of records on Mechanical Designs of serial production.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products.
- Opportunity to career progress within a fast pace growing business.
- Drive innovation and collaboration into Eppendorf Research & Development organization
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: