Office Manager Benelux
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R4916
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the daily office and sales operations for our offices in the Benelux (Nijmegen and Aarschot). You manage the office and facilities supplies & execute office related purchases, contacts, deliveries and mail.
- You coordinate and execute IT related tasks (ITR, preparing hardware devices, basic installations, key person for internal and external communication).
- You coordinate and control (lease) car fleet management. You also assist in HR processes (onboarding/ access building/ lease car etc.).
- You play a key role in monitoring and watching over the “Eppendorf culture” additionally you organize companies’ social events and/ or commercial related events.
- You are in charge of contract management, liasing with relevant internal and external organizations. You are also the main contact person for building related topics.
- You analyse, monitor and develop internal office related processes and procedures.
- You support in booking of hotels, flights and other travel related issues.
- As a member of the Management team you compose, type and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence and other materials.
- Professional experience in the field of Office management and/ or Sales Support is required. MBO/ HBO education.
- You are experienced with IT (hardware) related tasks, excellent communication skills and you can easily work with Microsoft Office programs.
- Good English and Dutch language knowledge (speaking & writing).
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your expert knowledge and strive for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: