Office Manager (m/w/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Part time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Říčany u Prahy
- Job-ID: R2068
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are part of the European Sales Organization and perform common office operations and act as first point of contact for local & matrix management for all site related questions
- You locally support Managing Director in all relevant administrative topics
- You locally support Area HR Business Partner in local HR procedures and support local payroll procedures by managing data supplied to the external payroll providers
- You locally support Finance & Controlling functions, interfacing with local controller and accounting
- You locally distribute important information such as corporate announcements and prepare documents in legally required local languages in cooperation with the Corporate Functions and the management
- You are responsible for local facility management, car fleet and other services
- You have ideally a degree in business administration, economics or a similar subject.
- You have several years of professional experience in the areas of Office Management, Assistance/Secretary and/or in general administrative role
- You have strong organizational, independent structured working manner and are able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- You adapt quick to multi-cultural environment and broad task spectrum and possess high level of discretion and reliability
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Czech
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Demanding and multitasking job in a stable, successful company in a growth industry is awaiting you.
- In order to deepen your expert knowledge and develop yourself continuously, we offer a variety of further training and development opportunities.
- We live an appreciative & trust-based corporate culture and you will be part of a collegial team, in which a lot of emphasis is placed on cooperation and teamwork
- With us you will work meaningfully to improve people's living conditions.
- We value our employees and their performance very much. That is why we pay a competitive total remuneration package.
Please provide us with your complete application in English language only (including reference letters, motivation letter, certificates and your salary expectations).
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: