- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R5407
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Ensure order fulfilment by all channels including and not limited to:
- EDI Transmission
- Email/Esker Order Management
- Fax Transmission
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of our product portfolio to ensure that all order requests are accompanied by the appropriate accessories, services, and logistic requirements
- Provide order support including, delivery status, estimated ship dates, stock levels when applicable, etc.
- Work directly with Logistics to provide shipping quotes (I.e. ground, freight, white glove, etc.)
- Process order-related complaints, ensuring customers are satisfied and documenting appropriately by entering the CRM system.
- Able to navigate and update customer account information for online account using our back-office systems Intellishop andTurbo.
- Communicate product availability and product discontinuation in cooperation with the CPM Team.
- Assist with the processing of all cancellation requests
- Maintain a detailed approach when processing order requests in order to:
- Distinguish fraudulent orders from valid requests
- Ensure accuracy (I.e Sold- to, Ship-to, etc.)
- Identify discrepancies (pricing, quotation)
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the quoting system, being able to interpret and translate the information into the order entry software.
- ** Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
- Work as a liaison between the Sales Force and customers to ensure
- Proper order resolution
- Accurate quoting
- Necessary ship mode
- Provide the Sales Force with supporting material (where applicable) including T&Cs, COI, W9, and other support documents.
- Work directly with the Sales Support and Technical Support in efforts to provide seamless support to all internal and external customers.
- Assist in managing phone queues when called upon.
- Will support all time zones by periodically adjusting shifts dependent upon the needs of the department.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: