Order Entry Administrative Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Job-ID: R2123
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible to perform receiving and shipping process of customer orders and any other work-related shipments to complete orders operationally at the local Service Center to achieve group-based annual goals
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. Must be a highly effective communicator with internal and external written and oral communication from managing expectations through follow-up in a positive, customer centric, error free and professional manner.
- Administrative Excellence. Responsible to ensure service is completed accurately and all system needs are addressed in a timely manner with the proper detail to ensure invoicing and quality management system requirements.
- Coordinate and oversee all the details related to our pick up/drop off and scheduled mail in customer orders.
- Maintains required ISO Compliance (including all necessary training certificates) under the direction of the Management team and all of the company’s policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Promotes the sale of the company’s service products and company’s liquid handling promotion program as well as perform other relevant duties as directed by the department supervisor to achieve department goals and responsibilities and or customer satisfaction.
- Responds, actively participates, completes any other assigned job-related activities including, but not limited to training, meetings or other individual or group projects.
- Unbox customer orders, enter/update and or obtain all relevant information in system to ensure seamless processing of order
- Follow up with customer communication to maintain a streamlined workflow approach for maximum efficiency
- Package, update/close out orders and ship customer orders
- High School or GED equivalent required, Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Have at least 1-2 years’ relevant technical or customer experience (i.e, sales or service); or equivalent military training with at least 1-2 years’ relevant technical or customer experience
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Career Growth
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: