Pharma & Biotech Account Manager (Netherlands)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-07-22
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R4940
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You execute the sales strategy in the Pharma & Biotech segment, meeting or exceeding annual sales targets by focusing on the baseline sales budget additionally identifying and focusing on specific sales opportunities (growth initiatives & focus products/ solutions). You conduct sales negations with a high degree of closing confidence.
- You develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing Pharma & Biotech (key) accounts, opinion leaders incl. regular contacts/ visits. You have a holistic customer approach and you enjoy growing these networks.
- You drive customer journey campaigns in close collaboration with Operational Marketing. You work together with local Academia/ Healthcare/ Applied Sales team(s), EU-KAM and other European/ Area matrix functions (Inside Sales, Service, Sales support, Product & LabSolution support etc).
- You manage your sales operations via our CRM (E365) in accordance to the commercial playbook with special focus on sales funnel, quoting, pricing and case management. You evaluate sales performance, KPI’s and competitor information.
- You attend product shows, exhibitions and seminars to further promote Eppendorf products and brand. You organize the demonstration of products and the provision of samples to customers. You like to develop sales and product knowledge continuously on high level by using defined training tools and platforms.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Engineering, or related subject, preferably with Life Sciences focus. You have experiences in Pharma and/ or Biotech markets.
- You have demonstrated sales record successes and good customer relationships records. You understand and apply the principles of key account management, project management and stakeholder management.
- You are experienced with eCRM and quotation solutions, you are familiar with MS office tools and you are adapted to hybrid ways of working. Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch).
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your expert knowledge and strive for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: