- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R3361
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are able to plan, organize and execute an assignment (dispatch to an engineer for repair, preventive maintenance, service agreement etc.) by consulting internal and external sources of information, by taking into account the wishes of the customer and by taking into account the availability of the field service engineers. Resulting in a timely and efficient planning to the satisfaction of the customer.
- You proactively communicate with the customer, engineers, other stakeholders and 3rd parties. You create, dispatch and monitor cases/ work orders for the service activities and ensure that all service related activities are followed up and completed according to KPI’s.
- You support the service team in their daily activities with information requests, quotation requirements (accurate content etc.) and follow up. You direct customer technical queries to the engineer or service manager.
- You take part in spare part management for service, e.g. ordering, you are responsible for consignment stock for third party and ensure that spare parts are consumed from the correct storage location during invoice process.
- You are responsible for the occupancy rate; you review and approve timesheets and you assess absence requests.
- You successfully completed HBO education and gained some years of working experience as a planner/ dispatcher in a demanding service environment.
- You are highly proficient with MS Office. Digital Service platforms/ CRM (Dynamics 365)/ SAP knowledge is preferable.
- You apply good time management skills, have attention to detail and communicate clearly and structured. You have a professional attitude towards putting the customer first.
- Language skills: Dutch and English language (verbal and writing) mandatory, French language preferable.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive salary (and a bonus program).
- To enable you to deepen your expert knowledge and strive for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy, LinkedIn learning).
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: