Process Lead (m/f/d) Agile Product Development
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-09-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5169
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You define the way / the process how R&D teams develop Eppendorf products worldwide in co-creation with a distributed team.
- You ensure continuous improvement of selected processes that you take the lead for (e.g. product development, engineering change) in terms of project management.
- You become an expert of the processes you oversee.
- You coordinate project teams using agile methods, including PI-planning, backlog grooming, moderation of weekly team meetings and workshops.
- You develop descriptions and templates for our subprocesses in cooperation with stakeholders.
- You manage interfaces for subprocesses and global initiatives.
- You implement process updates in Confluence and our global process management tool BIC.
- You develop training materials and execute trainings within the organizations.
- You are the contact for process improvements ideas and continuously develop strategies and goals for the global innovation processes with the subprocesses.
- You have a successfully completed degree in medical technologies, natural sciences, engineering or comparable education with very good knowledge of R&D methods and structures.
- You have several years of professional experience in project work, ideally in an agile environment as well as in process management and product development and/or manufacturing.
- You are experienced in working with QM systems (ISO 13485/ISO 9001) and desirably have a professional handling with norms and standards for the regulated area for process and product safety.
- You are confident at handling MS Office applications and an advanced (administrative) know-how in the use of Jira/Confluence
- You have very good knowledge of the German and English language – spoken and written.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: