Product Solution Specialist (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Stevenage
- Job-ID: R1810
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for enhancing the customer experience and driving success in the life science market through the delivery of expert support on advanced products, digital solutions and their applications.
- You will deliver 2nd level support to key distributors with expert knowledge and support for the assigned product solutions.
- You will support the achievement of the regional/local sales and profitability plan by the provision of guidance, advice and support for advanced product solutions/applications to both, customers and colleagues.
- You will support Operational Marketing on demand in the delivery of benchmarking training experience to European distribution partners.
- You will provide demo support (remote, demo lab or onsite) for advanced products, if applicable and support tender business by providing information and advice regarding advanced products, digital solutions, incl. analysis of technology specification and potential USP’s.
- You have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering or related subject, preferably with Life Sciences focus.
- Ideally, you possess Professional experience in the field of application/product support, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- ·You are able to demonstrate a successful sales and customer service record.
- You are fluent in English, a confident user of MS Office programs and possess high affinity to user software & its usage.
- You are able to respond to customer queries and are an excellent communicator, teamwork-oriented and willing to travel within the UK and into Europe when required.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to extend your technical knowledge and for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: