Product Support Specialist Bioprocess
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-02-21
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R1198
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provides Technical Application expertise to support Eppendorf Bioprocess customers directly or via the regional SSO.
- Works with the regional service team remotely or at the customer’s site for install, troubleshooting or repair of Eppendorf bioprocess equipment.
- Works with Market Regions and engineering group to troubleshoot Technical Application inquiries.
- Assist in product development with respect to serviceability, commonality of components, development of technical documentation and represents the customer’s view in development projects.
- Develops and executes training curricula and content for online as well as presence trainings for new products and conducts trainings as part of the launch plan
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent Three to five years’ related experience and/or training. Combination of education and experience okay
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: