Technical Life Science Engineer
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R1198
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provides Technical Application expertise to support Eppendorf Bioprocess customers directly or via the regional SSO.
- Works with the regional service team remotely or at the customer’s site for install, troubleshooting or repair of Eppendorf bioprocess equipment.
- Works with Market Regions and engineering group to troubleshoot Technical Application inquiries.
- Assist in product development with respect to serviceability, commonality of components, development of technical documentation and represents the customer’s view in development projects.
- Develops and executes training curricula and content for online as well as presence trainings for new products and conducts trainings as part of the launch plan
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent Three to five years’ related experience and/or training. Combination of education and experience okay
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: