Production Planning Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R5374
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include:
- interviewing, hiring and training employees;
- planning, assigning and directing work in a production environment;
- appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assists in establishing and accomplishing overall EMC goals and objectives as they relate to improved quality, reduced cost, and improved production efficiency for all relevant manufacturing and planning processes.
- Enforces, cooperates with and complies with all company inventory control policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Observance and compliance to applicable corporate standards in Eppendorf's
- Quality Management System required as well.
- Supervises and manages the Production Planning Department of all EMC business units in structure and personnel to ensure that the following measurements are handled in a timely and efficient manner:
- Maintaining the Master Production Schedule and planning and execution of all production related work orders to meet customer demands as well as planned production dates
- Maintaining all Bills of Material and routing data
- Management of all outside processing and sub-contracting orders related to manufacturing (e.g. product sterilization)
- Management of shipment of finished goods
- Maintaining the work-in-process, material and delivery status of all orders assigned.
- Organizes and provides ongoing management in production planning by recruiting, orienting and training employees. Provides development and personal growth opportunities
- Implementation and management of production scheduling, capacity planning and daily reporting of production output.
- Works with purchasing staff and other departments to maintain and/or change production/purchasing schedules to meet customer order requirements.
- College degree, preferably B.Sc. in Business Management or related discipline. 5+ years' experience in Production Planning Management.
- ** Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: