- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R1799
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Knowledge of Field: Lead and coordinates Pipette Tip production in a highly technical and automated environment. Applies knowledge and technical expertise effectively to make resolve problems or technical issues. Takes pride in accomplishing task and overcome challenging circumstances. Demonstrates knowledge of company mission, priorities and goals of Eppendorf and understands the impact of actions on the business.
- Leadership & Communication: Provides leadership, supervision and responsibility of up to 15 employees, direct shift and individuals to maintain consistent effective performance levels. Provides timely and objective feedback on job performance. Makes sound personnel decisions utilizing an understanding of people/motivation, knowledge of labor law/fair labor practices, and company policies/ practices. Including coaching or disciplining of staff, writing performance evaluations, conducting interviews and maintain a higher level of ethics
- Planning & Organization: Set meaningful yet challenging goals for self and shift. Effectively plan and organize work and resources to achieve set goals. Be able to anticipate potential problems in production and needs of others. Completes assignments and task on time.
- Decision-Making: Use judgement to identify and evaluate problems to make practical and informed decisions regarding personnel or production issues. Is willing to take calculated risks to improve or operate more efficiently. Takes corrective action when and where necessary to achieve results and improve quality.
- Initiative & Productivity: Provide leadership and motivation to meet or exceed quality, productivity, scrap goals and objectives. Establish short-term goals, which will improve and or streamline the operation. Ensure that polices and practices are maintained and executed always. Willingness to do more than is expected for the shift/organization to be successful.
- Developing Subordinates: Provides support, coaching, and leadership to shift to achieve a positive working relationship and positive work environment. Creates and provides training programs for employees to help them meet production challenges.
- Company Policies: Eppendorf Manufacturing Corporation maintains ISO certification. Responsible for ensuring that the Company is compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO/IEC 17025 standards, if applicable. Ensure a clean, safe and secure working environment. Support EEO policy and demonstrates conformance toward achieving Affirmative Action goals.
- High school diploma plus three to five years’ related experience and/or training equivalent combination of education. Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: