Production & Supply Chain Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 30-09-21
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R2776
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Promoting a safety 1st Culture
- Responsible for end to end delivery from ordering materials to shipment of final product
- Delivery of production requirements to an improving production plan, quality level and product cost.
- Operations budget setting and monitoring with associated cost reduction program
- Day to day management of 60+ staff
- Part of Site management team
- Degree or equivalent in a manufacturing or engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years experience within an operations management role
- A successful track record of getting the best from your team through leadership, engagement and communication.
- Experience of HR related topics, including absence monitoring, disciplinary procedures, improvement plans and coaching.
- Be an ambassador for a safety first culture, leading by example.
- Experience of manufacturing business systems (SAP, INFOR)
- Understanding of operations financial accounting including all necessary controls.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products.
- Opportunity to career progress within a fast pace growing business.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: