Quality Data Analytics Sepcialist (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R3027
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You provide global support to our Sales- and Service organization ensuring the uniformity of complaint registrations, including data cleaning, correction and clustering.
- You will build intuitive dashboards, that equip the relevant teams and management with a comprehensive understanding of the complaint situation.
- You work closely with product management, production and service teams to prioritize and answer questions if our product and service performance does have an impact to our customers.
- You coordinate vigilance activities worldwide including support for field safety corrective actions.
- You have successfully completed a bachelor degree in natural science / engineering and have a strong interest in data analytics.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Post Market Surveillance – preferred in Life Science industry.
- You understand the requirements from Quality Systems 13485, US FDA 21 Part 820.
- You have sound German and English language skills.
- You are an empathizer who sees the true benefit of complaint management and related data analytics
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary as well as holiday pay and a Christmas bonus.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human iving conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: