Quality Management and Regulatory Affairs, Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R4710
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Manages the Quality Management system and Regulatory compliance for the Americas market region related to Global Supply chain functions including warehouse, logistics and customer support functions.
- Supports and maintains with Global Quality and site management to assure Eppendorf compliance to quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Drives process and continuous improvements based on the collection and analysis of data, business and customer requirements, together with regional process experts & owners
- Contact point for feedback as well as process and normative guidance
- Plays a central change management role in the deployment of processes and software tools
- Leads projects for process optimization and implementing related methodologies
- Define and maintain business processes along the Eppendorf value chain as part of the corporate quality management department
- Build and maintain a network of country and regional process experts & owners
- Achieves process execution by training, guiding and directing key and end users on processes, responsibilities and tools
- Define Key Performance Indicators and support their implementation in software tools and manage reporting
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in the Life Science or Medical Device industry is preferred.
- Strong collaboration skills, the ability to influence without direct authority, and the ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- At least 5 years professional experience in the field of process management, quality management (9001, 13485) or project management
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: