Regional Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) Europe (maternity cover)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-09-22
- Location: Vienna / Cologne-Wesseling
- Job-ID: R5523
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- In this position you report directly to the Head of Marketing Realization Europe and cooperate close with the regional specialist team and the global event management team
- You`ll generate, edit, and publish strategy-based content on social media channels and online incl. SEA / Display Advertising
- Also you`ll track and analyze content performance incl. Google Analytics and Social Listening, looking for opportunities to further optimize content for search engines, specific channels, and target audiences and manage customer responses to Marketing social posts and advertising
- You`ll adapt global digital marketing campaign materials and concepts for all categories (i.e. Product Launches, overarching topics) to regional needs, including visuals and adaptation of content to local requirements
- You`ll maintain a social content calendar that reinforces key moments: new product launches, strategic initiatives, events, local content etc.
- You`ll act as an integral contributor to a larger campaign or marketing plan.
- You`ll suopport the Marketing team as a whole and contribute to Marketing-wide efforts as needed.
- You have a longstanding related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience and several years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, including working in small and mid-size teams.
- Expierince in life science industry experience desirable.
- You have expierince in working in international teams and have intercultural competence.
- Also you have worked before in projects and posses project management skills.
- You have a wide konwlege and passion for social media platforms and emerging trends.
- You are well-versed in the Google Ads Interface, Ads Editor and Google Analytics.
- You have strong English skills both verbal and written and an additional European language is considered as an advantage.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: