Regional Marketing Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Seoul
- Job-ID: R3333
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsibilities will be split between approximately 30% local, Korea-specific tasks and approximately 70% Regional Marketing tasks.
- Together with the Zone Director, develop the annual strategic marketing plan for Korea to support sales growth and business goals. This includes the execution of key activities and campaigns to drive demand and awareness in chosen segments, product workflows and customer applications. Participate in creating product launch campaigns in collaboration with the product marketing managers and execute domestically.
- Adapt global marketing content and sales enablement materials to effectively position Eppendorf’s solutions.
- Develop marketing initiatives that support the development of Eppendorf Korea’s sales channels including direct and inside sales teams, dealers and eProcurement.
- Conduct regular market scanning and research to identify KOLs, emerging trends, opportunities and threats and communicate this information internally.
- Execute global marketing campaigns and adapt global content as well as proactively driving close collaboration with Central Marketing Management and the Business Divisions.
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities and ensure leads are captured from all marketing activities systematically and managed in e365.
- Support revenue and business growth targets with marketing–driven corrective actions based on performance results.
- Support the management and attendance of local conferences and events.
Regional Segment Marketing (Biopharma):
- Work with the Business Division, Central Marketing teams in Germany and the Regional Product Marketing Managers (based across the EAPJ region) to position Eppendorf’s solutions effectively within the assigned segments.
- Act as an expert for the segment, developing a network of key opinion leaders to identify opportunities, threats, new trends and unmet customer needs.
- Implement the marketing plans and strategies in the assigned segment, where necessary adapting strategies and tactics to best fit the assigned segment.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to and Marketing Communication functions to produce content and to drive lead acquisition and nurturing.
- Support and drive the development and delivery of segment specific training for sales and distribution channels.
- Determine metrics to analyse and monitor effectiveness of regional segment marketing campaigns and ROI.
- Completed Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Science or a Science and business combination
- Several years of experience in a similar role in Marketing
- Ideally working in a cross-cultural team
- Life Science industry experience in an international setting considered ideal
- Business level English skills both verbal and written is required
- Strategic marketing planning and campaign management experience
- Project management and budget management skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft/Office 365 ecosystem and marketing automation experience will be highly regarded
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: