Regional Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Europe
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Stevenage / Montesson
- Job-ID: R1901
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for developing the annual marketing plan for the product group digital solutions, instruments service, mixer/detection and related consumables, including key activities and budgets.
- You support the development of value propositions, develop product campaigns to support sales targets and drive a culture of continuous improvement utilizing KPIs and analytics.
- You are in charge of product trainings to drive commercial excellence, deliver best-in-class product launches and sales enablement tools such as promo booklets and more.
- You apply you extensive product, competition and market knowledge of the European market while working in a European, multi-cultural matrix team, while being based in either France, in the United Kingdom or in Germany.
- You support the development of 1,3 and 5 year strategic plans.
- You possess a completed a scientific Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or a Science and Business combination.
- You provide longstanding experience in an international Marketing Management role with similar responsibilities, have extensive commercial experience and ideally worked in cross-cultural matrix teams before.
- Ideally, you already have Life Sciences experience in an international setting.
- You possess strategic thinking, project management skills and are able to read and analyze scientific/technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- As you will be working in a European role, fluent English is required and an additional European language would be beneficial.
- You must be willing to travel around 30% within Europe.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,