- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R1850
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Tracking and processing renewal licenses
- Verifying Sales Orders with CRM and Licensing Software
- Participating in monthly meeting to report due tasks for the Sales force.
- Managing and processing e-mail campaigns via CRM and other software
- Coordinating internal marketing tasks by providing support to the Marketing team.
- Procurement Responsibilities
- Process and progress monitoring vendor setup
- Handle purchase order requests and/or inquiries
- Updating the license manager software
- Account Receivable/Payable Responsibilities
- Processing and sending monthly invoices
- Processing creditor invoices
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary (for Swag, and other supporting materials)
- Administrative Responsibilities
- 1-2 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: