Sales Support and Order Processing Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Sydney
The Sales Support & Order Processing Specialist/Sales Support Specialist will be part of the AU/NZ Sales Support and Order Processing Team reporting to the Manager of Sales Support and Order Processing. This position is responsible for supporting regional sales activities including order management as well as sales-related support. The focus will be to ensure a best in class customer journey through sales support and order processing.Apply now
- Provide high levels of support to external customers in relation to telephone, fax and email enquiries, purchase orders, etc.
- Support internal customers by taking responsibility for a variety of administrative and operational tasks.
- Act as the primary internal contact point for customers and dealers who contact Eppendorf by telephone, email and fax
1.Provide product information, delivery information, pricing, etc.
- Address first-level applications and product-related questions and escalating more advanced questions to the appropriate personnel.
- Direct calls appropriately and liaise with operational marketing, technical product support, service and sales.
- Process all incoming customer purchase orders (direct and dealer), managing these per known pricing and promotions according to territory responsibility.
- Initiate deliveries and invoicing according to territory responsibility.
- Manage enquires via general email inboxes, ensuring these are actioned every day.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Science or related subject is considered an advantage
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in the field of sales support, order management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- Experience with order processing, CRM, and quotation solutions. Good knowledge of SAP
- Experience in project management
- Strong Skills in Word and Excel
- Customer focused attitude and strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and team player
- Full time position to be based in Sydney, Australia