Sales Support & Order Processing Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R5175
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You support the CRM function by providing quoting trends and analyze opportunities such as profiling customers based on recent purchasing trends, where applicable.
- You support Sales on tender bids with quoting, specials discounts and supporting material preparation, where applicable.
- Together with Product Solutions and Service, you advise sales representatives on product configurations, where applicable.
- You coordinate the sending out of demos, samples, and marketing materials and book appointments for Sales.
- You act as gatekeeper for CRM and Master Data entries in each European Area and liaise with Sales and end-user regarding order information.
- You ensure order fulfillment, timely delivery of product and documentation including import/ export requirements and manage order-related complaints.
- You share orders with finance for payment fulfillment and process orders via e-procurement platforms.
- Professional experience in the field of Sales Support, order management or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required. Degree in Business Administration, Economics or life science industry experience is considered an advantage.
- You are experienced with CRM and quotation solutions, possess a solid knowledge of SAP and excellent communication skills.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your expert knowledge and strive for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: