Sales Support Representative - Bilingual French
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Job-ID: R5795
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- (EDI, PDF, eProcurement, etc.)
- Provide order status (estimated delivery, quotations for shipping, status of order, etc.) to customers, sales reps and dealers.
- Liaise with sales reps and end-users in relation to order resolution.
- Share orders with finance for payment fulfilment.
- Manage order-related complaints including entering CRM tickets as necessary to document issues
- Document all invoice related/credits/billing issues via CRM
- Setup service and service tickets as necessary
- Manage order entry inboxes including processing marketing redemptions
Sales- and Service-related Internal Support
- Support Sales on preparing product quotes.
- Provide Sales/Service on supporting material preparation (where applicable) including T&Cs, COI, and other support documents.
- Advise sales representatives on product configurations in cooperation with Technical Product Support team and Service organization
- Coordinate with Sales to send out demos, samples, and marketing materials, where applicable
- Assigned to a TCT (Take Care Team) to support a specific sales zone, rep or region. This includes all aspects of sales support including pricing, quoting, handling of specific issues, as requested.
- Support and/or manage inventory requests for sales and/or service.
- College Degree preferred; and/or one to two years related experience and/or training
- Professional experience in the field of sales support, order management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- ** Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: