Sales Support Specialist (m/w/d) Life Science Říčany u Prahy
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-12-21
- Location: Říčany u Prahy
- Job-ID: R2289
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are part of the “Sales Support & Order Processing Eastern Europe” team and are responsible for supporting regional sales activities including order management and sales-related support.
- You ensure order fulfillment by liaising with central or local warehouses and the punctual delivery of products and documentation including import / export requirements.
- You have contact with sales staff and end users regarding order information (including order tracking) and manage order-related complaints and support the sales department on tender bids with quoting, specials discounts and supporting material preparation
- You coordinate the dispatch of demos, samples and marketing materials with sales and logistics.
- You handle the reception task in the office premises and other back office related task (prepare and organize meetings, order and tract of office supply and food, prepare courier packages)
- Ideally, you have a degree in business administration, economics or a similar subject.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the areas of sales support and order management (life science industry is preferred) or you can demonstrate an equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- You have experience with solutions for order processing, CRM and offers (SAP) and have experience in project management.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Czech
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Demanding job in a stable, successful company in a growth industry
- Versatile employee and career development opportunities (Eppendorf Academy)
- We live an appreciative & trust-based working atmosphere
- Work in a collegial team with focus on cooperation
- Competitive total rewards program including competitive pay and benefits package
Please provide us with your complete application in English language only (including reference letters, motivation letter, certificates and your salary expectations).
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Mag. Jitka Schrom,