Sales Zone Director Ibérica (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-11-21
- Location: San Sebastian de los Reyes
- Job-ID: R2680
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the sales and profitability targets in the sales region Ibérica.
- You translate the European strategy into a regional strategy for the zone Ibérica with defined targets and KPI’s.
- You lead a team of Sales Specialists and Account Managers including direct and indirect responsibility for employees in the assigned area within a matrix environment, including performance and career development.
- You explore Customer segments and identify opportunities to achieve market share gains, drive customer experience and secure long-term profitability and sustainable growth.
- You collaborate closely with other Zone Directors, share best practices and ensure that sales opportunities within the zone Ibérica are identified and realized.
- You are a role model and going into the lead in driving engagement in the local organization across multiple matrix functions
- You take over powers and responsibilities as a board member at Eppendorf Iberica S.L.U. after a defined qualification period
- You provide longstanding experience in an international Sales leadership/MD role in Life Sciences or a similar industry and experience effectively leading and motivating teams to drive performance.
- You possess degree(s) in Business Administration or Science.
- You have experience with Dealer/Key Account Management business models and project management.
- You are experienced in managing cross-cultural teams, ideally in a matrix environment and have strong interpersonal skills, establishing effective working relationships.
- You provide strong knowledge of market analysis & strategy development methods and speak fluent English and, ideally, an additional European language.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We offer you a challenging task in a globally successful, yet family-owned company - you will contribute to a sustainable brand that is fit for the future.
- Your location is flexible within our sales region.
- We value & reward your performance, pay an attractive salary and offer a variety of training and development opportunities.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,