SAP Developer, Business Systems
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R5079
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to actively contribute to the design of digital challenges and infrastructures in an international company? At Eppendorf you will be working in state-of-the-art teams. The latest technology is your motivation, too? Then apply now!Apply now
- Handle production system tickets. Be responsible for troubleshooting system issues, problem resolution, and managing and executing needed changes in configuration.
- Working collaboratively with existing internal EDI team and external consultants, this individual will assume responsibility for addressing all future EDI partner integrations.
- Delivering interfaces between SAP and Non-SAP systems through the use of SAP PI/PO and other SAP tools.
- Work with technical team and/or vendors to schedule upgrades, transports, client refreshes and other relevant activities.
- Adhere to all IT audit / validation / compliance process and documentation guidelines and requirements.
- Work with the business to turn functional requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Work with end-customers on new requests and process improvement initiatives. Understand, interpret and document process requirements and changes. Contribute to the various project development stages from design to release.
- Interface on an as-needed basis with internal/external clients and vendors as a subject matter / techno-functional expert to develop solutions for existing and new SAP / SAP-related applications / functions / integrations.
- Address production system tickets and requests. Be responsible for troubleshooting system issues, problem resolution, and executing changes through customization, configuration or programming.
- Work with technical team and/or vendors to schedule upgrades, transports, client refreshes and other SAP system-relevant activities.
- Perform any other duties on an ad hoc basis as directed by manager or corporate management.
- May require 10-15% domestic and international travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A / B.S) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management of Information Systems from an accredited four-year college or university; and five years of related professional experience.
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC.
- Great analytical, problem solving, and communications skills.
- Proven experience working effectively with cross-functional, international teams
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: