Separation Sales Specialist - West Coast
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: San Francisco, CA / Los Angeles, CA / Portland, OR / San Diego, CA / Seattle, WA
- Job-ID: R3241
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties that fall within the skill requirements of the job may be assigned.
- Directly supervises all assigned sales representatives in Eppendorf North America in the designated geography. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Has line responsibility for all direct salespersons in the assigned sales region.
- Supervises assigned salespersons, evaluates performance, provides training-related sales techniques and time/territory management whenever needed.
- Establishes individual goals and acceptable levels of performance.
- Establishes sales territories and quotas.
- Supervises all sales activities, including the proper use of the CRM and opportunity management system.
- Is responsible, in coordination with Director of Marketing, for assigning and supervising salespersons at all company (Eppendorf North America product lines) exhibits.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; and five years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability for up to 50% travel
- Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative company culture
- Direct impact on the business
- Work across multiple departments
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: