Service and Technical Specialist BioProcess
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-11-20
- Location: Stevenage
- Job-ID: R670
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You work in a PAN-European Team with the UK as your main territorial responsibility.
- You execute maintenance, repairs, installations and commissionings as well as trainings on the Eppendorf bioprocess systems and create the documentation.
- You maintain and further develop relationships with existing pharmaceutical, biotech and academic customers and strive to achieve strategic & operational targets for the technical support of the Eppendorf bioprocess business in Europe.
- You are responsible for processing technical enquiries via e-mail/phone and for continuously increasing customer satisfaction and Eppendorf's brand image by providing premium support to bioprocess customers in Europe.
- You identify future customer requirements and pass on product improvements
- You have a completed technical education as a mechatronics technician, electronics technician or comparable and basic knowledge of process engineering.
- You have a great willingness to work flexible hours, willingness to travel (approx.. 70% incl over-night stays).
- You have strong IT skills in hardware and software (MS software, CRM, Processing software etc.).
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Phillip Zeman, +31 (6) 39435164