- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Stevenage
- Job-ID: R2218
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
• You are responsible for dealing with customer queries received via the service mailbox and over the phone regarding all breakdowns, preventive maintenance, renewal of service agreements.
• You will provide accurate quotations for the repair of Eppendorf portfolio of products and raise cases/work orders for repair & maintenance; allocating jobs to service engineers and subsequent work order closure and billing using CRM and Outlook.
• You will work closely with the customer and field sales giving clear and concise information regarding the status of the enquiry and proactively review of the service calendar in communication with the service engineers to maximise time management.
• You will be responsible for creating service agreements using Microsoft e365 and support the Service Coordination team.
• You have previous experience as a service coordinator in a demanding reactive service environment.
• You have a good understanding of figures and numeracy and commercial experience of an office/sales environment and knowledge of commercial contracts is desirable.
• You are highly proficient in MS Word & excel with accurate keyboard skills and knowledge of SAP/ Microsoft e365.
• You can apply good time management skills as attention to detail and the ability to multi-task plus work to deadlines are critical.
• You are a positive and enthusiastic team player that is keen to be an essential part of a dynamic team in a supporting role.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
· We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive salary, benefits package and career development options.
· By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
· To enable you to extend your technical knowledge and for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: