Service Dispatch Scheduler
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R5465
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
• Take service requests from Tech Support and/or Customers via phone or emails for customers needing on-site service.
• Scheduling of all Field Service Engineer (FSE) workload for assigned region in accordance with customer requirements and priorities.
• Develop and maintain clear and concise communications with, end user customers, Area Service Managers (ASMs), Field Service employees, and other internal Eppendorf service personnel.
• Assist FSE and Area Service Manager (ASMs) as required with management of call assignments, including rescheduling and re-dispatching tickets, to ensure the best response time and customer satisfaction; this includes adherence to any requirements for Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Together with the ASM help maintain a master schedule of FSE Training, Vacation, personal time off (PTO) days to ensure sufficient FSE resources are available to match the customer demands.
• Communicate with customers to ensure equipment delivery, 3rd party set-up personnel, and FSEs are coordinated to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Follow-up with billable customers on POs or payments prior to the FSEs on-site service.
• Monitor and proactively follow up on open tickets, scheduling requests, and open service activities
• Create service ticket in the CRM system if one has not already been created via Tech Support.
• **Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment. **
• Good knowledge of the life science industry (competition, service products & business models, customer segments) considered ideal
• An Associate’s Degree in Business, Science, Marketing or Communications and/or 2 to 5 years of related experience in service, logistics or manufacturing.
• Experience in business relevant service and administrative tasks; understanding of key customer satisfaction drivers.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
• Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
• Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
• Contribute to improving the human living condition
• Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: