Service Dispatch Scheduler
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 14-01-21
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R997
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Take service requests from Tech Support and/or Customers via phone or emails for customers needing on-site service.
- Scheduling of all Field Service Engineer (FSE) workload for assigned region in accordance with customer requirements and priorities.
- Develop and maintain clear and concise communications with, end user customers, Area Service Managers (ASMs), Field Service employees, and other internal Eppendorf service personnel.
- Assist FSE and Area Service Manager (ASMs) as required with management of call assignments, including rescheduling and re-dispatching tickets, to ensure the best response time and customer satisfaction; this includes adherence to any requirements for Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Together with the ASM help maintain a master schedule of FSE Training, Vacation, personal time off (PTO) days to ensure sufficient FSE resources are available to match the customer demands.
- Communicate with customers to ensure equipment delivery, 3rd party set-up personnel, and FSEs are coordinated to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up with billable customers on POs or payments prior to the FSEs on-site service.
- An Associate’s Degree in Business, Science, Marketing or Communications and/or 2 to 5 years of related experience in service, logistics or manufacturing
- Life science industry experience desirable
- Skilled in project and budget management
- Experience analyzing data and developing actions
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in business relevant service and administrative tasks; understanding of key customer satisfaction drivers.
- Proven leadership qualities
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive medical and dental insurance options
- 401k match
- Innovation and Collaborative corporate culture
- Key stakeholder in the service process
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Whitney Walton, +1 (860) 2533474