Service Engineer - Bioprocess
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 04-07-22
- Location: New Delhi
- Job-ID: R4730
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provide service support to the assigned region (may include APA in the future) for Bioprocess Products.
- Develop strategies along with Service Manager to promote bioprocess service products and offerings to augment product sales and value-add to customers
- Ensure proper and timely performance of service work in line with customer’s expectation
- Provide training and re-training to new, existing bioprocess service team, local engineers at other Eppendorf branches, dealers/ distributor engineers to ensure highest service capability on a pre-agreed intervals in the year
- Provide expert advice and trouble shoot with applications and technical service support for bioreactor equipment, instrumentation and automation related to bioprocess technology products in assigned region
- Liaise with US and EU HQs ensuring proper reporting and tracking of issues happening in the APA region
- Manage and communicate with regional service managers/heads/dealers about Bioprocess service activities
- Configure service quotations and contracts for customers, working together with sales team
- Responsible to generate service revenue in his region and support to achieve APA service targets
- Assist with pre-sales activities and support to answer technical questions about Bioprocess systems, involved in the discussion with the customer’s engineering team to prepare and inspect site prior to installation
- Perform installations, trainings, PMs and repairs in the region – assisting the bioprocess service team members especially for high value projects
- Bachelors in Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation etc. Background education, training and working experience focusing on bioprocessing, both downstream and upstream would be an added advantage.
- Experience - 3yrs to 7yrs
- Worked and trained on Bioprocessing instruments hands-on
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: