- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-11-21
- Location: Limerick
- Job-ID: R3028
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are committed to Eppendorf’s strategy and ensures the implementation of the strategic initiatives accordingly to meet business needs. In this role you manage and sets expectations, lead the team to realize those expectations and safeguards employee engagement.
- You drive the transformation to manage service as a product and closely liaise with sales. The site leader is primarily responsible for the total customer service experience: you will work vigorously with all customers, resulting in excellent customer satisfaction, service revenue, service profitability and service growth.
- You are ambitious and able to convey a positive vibe. Your targets and team targets are realistic and challenging.
- You will need to build a deep understanding of our operations, while being constantly on the lookout for continuous improvement opportunities. Moreover, upon identifying positive process change for our business, you will play a pivotal role in implementing any solutions and changes.
- You make an impact on both our efficiency and the level of service we provide to our customers. You will be constantly looking to exceed productivity goals, while developing and maintaining a reliable and resilient team.
- You successfully completed your bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline. A Masters or MBA degree is preferred.
- You have excellent Leadership, communication and organisational skills. Next to that you embrace change management and deploy in a sustainable manner. You possess a demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and influence work behaviors.
- You have a strong business acumen and business awareness, with a track record of successfully delivering quantifiable results. Ideally you have a good knowledge of the life science industry (competition, service products & business models, customer segments).
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance: this is why we offer an attractive salary including a bonus program.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
- We value your participation in projects to further develop the service organization in Ireland, and across borders, in line with our strategies.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: