Specialist in Customer Care and Tender Support (m/f/d) Warszawa
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-07-22
- Location: Warszawa
- Job-ID: R5100
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are part of the “Sales Support & Order Processing Eastern Europe” team and are responsible for supporting regional sales activities including order management and sales-related support
- You ensure order fulfillment by liaising with central or local warehouses and the punctual delivery of products and documentation including import / export requirements.
- You have contact with sales staff and end users regarding order information (including order tracking) and manage order-related complaints and support the sales department on tender bids with quoting, specials discounts and supporting material preparation
- You coordinate the dispatch of demos, samples and marketing materials with sales and logistics.
- You are additionaly responsible for tender management incl. analysis of tender specifications as delivery conditions, legal basis, contract details and technical specification, preparation of necessary documentation.
- You follow up on tender status, changes in deadlines and technical specifications and are in constant cooperation with Account Managers and Tender Offices such as private companies, government and academia
- You verify contract templates and prepare and deliver contracts for signature and realization
- You prepare analytical market reports and/or competition observations, based on available tender information/results
- You have ideally a degree in business administration, economics, finance or life sciences
- You have experience in order processing and/or in business administration, procurement especially tender settlement or Project Management (life science industry is preferred) or you can demonstrate an equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- You have ideally good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Dynamics
- You had previous exposure to a client-facing role
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Polish
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. Therefore, we offer an attractive salary as well as Social Benefits Package (f.e. health and life insurance, fitness card, flexible working time, hybrid working etc.).
- We live a trustful and acknowledging working atmosphere.
- Our interdisciplinary collaboration provides the right conditions to grow – with us.
Please provide us with your complete application in English and Polish language - including reference letters and motivation letter mentioning your salary expectations.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Mag. Jitka Schrom,